August 06, 2018

You Are My Everything

You are my everything when it comes to the matter of love,
surely you are an angel of God in disguise, sent from on high, from above.
I have made a place for you in my heart for you to dwell for all our days,
it is here my sweetheart, my lover, that I hope you decide always to stay.
I never had even half a clue what love was until you came into my life,
I thank the highest powers on a regular everyday basis for you, my wife.
The way in which you love me despite my faults is something like magic,
a phenomenon to live a day without you,
would be a life that felt utterly wholly incomplete and wrong.

I have pledged to you every single piece of me; I freely give to you of myself,
give my all for you, my darling, my sweet love, is the only good thing in this life
my eyes have ever seen like the brightest fire which lights the dark paths of the night and illuminating the way,
the love you forever selflessly bestow upon me is the same as that eternal flame.
You are like the stars shining clearly in the most extended hours of the night,
light that never wanes, our love is like unto an undefeatable warrior, immortal, something which cannot be slain.
wild and free as a beast in the trees of the forest, something so pure yet never to be tamed
there is nothing I would not do to protect you and this love, to keep you free from all pain
No ecstasy has been higher for any man than that felt by the love you have for me,
not a single earthly pleasure could ever compare or ever do so much to set my soul free.
Surely you are an angel of God in disguise, sent from on high, from above,
You are my everything when it comes to the matter of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

royrronie.blogspot.com